Win a Toy Riding Tractor from Murdoch’s and Purina Dog Food.
Updated September 2013
Congratulations to to the twenty-three Purina Retro riding toy tractor winners!
These folks each won a ride on toy tractor courtesy of Murdoch's and Purina Dog Chow.
Clifton - James Ransanici, Jr.
Craig - Gary Van Tassel
Fort Morgan - Lyle Linman
Littleton - Jamie Madsen
Longmont - Quinton Davis
Montrose - Kristen Sanchex
Parker - Mary Munekata
Salida - Ethan Noakes
Westminster - Clinton Conway
Bozeman - Scott McKnight
Butte - Steph Cox
Dillon - David Miller
Hamilton - Linda Bye
Helena - Beverly Nuebel
Kalispell - Kris Glidden
Miles City - Trista York
Missoula - Oops, we forgot the
Scottsbluff - Trace Brown
Casper/Evansville - Lauren Zuniga
Cheyenne - Brian Madson
Evanston - Kimberly Palmer
Laramie - Trisha Burnett
Rock Springs -John Knaphis
Purina Dog Chow is celebrating 80 years of innovation. Come into your favorite Murdoch's and check out the special edition Retro designed Purina Dog Chow bags. While you're there, make sure you enter to win the Purina Retro Riding Toy Tractor. We're giving away one tractor at each Murdoch's location, twenty-three winners in all.
Purina Dog Chow History:
- 1926 - Dog Chow is first created.
- 1933 - Dog Chow fed to Admiral Byrd's sled dogs during a 2-year expedition to the Antarctic.
- 1957 - Dog Chow becomes the first pet food that is made using a technology called extrusion to form distinctive shapes that are known as "kibble" today.
- 1983 - Dog Chow celebrates 25 years of being a leading brand in the pet food industry.
- 2002 - Purina publishes the findings of the first-ever completed 14-Year Life Span Study, showing that Puppy Chow, then Dog Chow nutrition, fed properly* over a lifetime, can help extend a dog's healthy years (up to 1.8 healthy years for the dogs in the Study). *further feeding instructions on bag.
- 2012 - America's #1 Selling Brand* *#1 branded dry dog food.
*No purchase necessary. Making a purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Dog not included.