In 2006, YETI Coolers was founded with a simple mission: build the hard cooler we’d use every day. YETI has since expanded into other outdoor product categories, yet never given up on their mission to build products to improve your time in the wild - whether that be a trip into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing tarpon on the Florida coast, or even just in the backyard with friends.
The Rambler Series
- Made with 18/8 kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they're puncture- and rust-resistant.
- Double-wall vacuum insulation to keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip.
- Dishwasher safe because no one needs more work to do.
The Tundra Series
- Fatwall™ Design with extra-thick walls holds up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ince retention.
- Permafrost™ Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
The Hopper Series
- Dryhide™ Shell is made of high-density, waterproof fabric that's resistant to mildew, punctures, and UV rays. Line is made from an FDA-approved food-grade material.
- Coldcell™ Insulation offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers with closed-cell rubber foam.
- Hydrolok™ Zipper is the toughest, higest-performing waterproof and leakproof cooler zipper in the world.
- Rotomolded construction evolved to be thinner and lighter for easier transport, while still incredibly tough.
- Permafrost™ Insulation, trusted in YETI's Tundra® hard coolers, is capable of keeping ice for days.
- Neverfail™ Hinge System is an interlocking design with hinge pins that prevents snapping or breaking.