In 2006, YETI® Coolers was founded with a simple mission: build a cooler without compromise. YETI® has since expanded into other outdoor product categories, yet never given up on their mission to build products to improve your time in the wild - whether that be a trip into the remote Alaskan wilderness, chasing tarpon on the Florida coast, or even just in the backyard with friends.
The YETI® Rambler® Series
- Made with 18/8 kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they're puncture- and rust-resistant.
- Double-wall vacuum insulation to keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip.
- Dishwasher safe because no one needs more work to do.
The YETI® Tundra Series
- Fatwall™ Design with extra-thick walls holds up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost™ Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
The YETI® Hopper Series
- Dryhide™ Shell is made of high-density, waterproof fabric that's resistant to mildew, punctures, and UV rays. Line is made from an FDA-approved food-grade material.
- Coldcell™ Insulation offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers with closed-cell rubber foam.
- Hydrolok™ Zipper is the toughest, higest-performing waterproof and leakproof cooler zipper in the world.
The YETI® Roadie®
- Rotomolded construction evolved to be thinner and lighter for easier transport, while still incredibly tough.
- Permafrost™ Insulation, trusted in YETI®'s Tundra hard coolers, is capable of keeping ice for days.
- Neverfail™ Hinge System is an interlocking design with hinge pins that prevents snapping or breaking.