Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Last updated 7/16/2020
We’re here to help
Local health officials are asking us all to take precautions while our country prevents the spread of COVID-19. To help create safe environments in our stores:
- We are following mask requirements as they pertain to our stores and offices at the state and county level.
- Complete your shopping as quickly as possible; unfortunately, browsing is a luxury we don’t have for the time being.
- If possible, only one shopper in your group should be in the store to minimize community exposure.
- Be respectful of a six-foot space between other customers and Murdoch’s team members.
- Check stands are modified to enable distancing.
- And remember: you can buy online and pick up orders curbside at all Murdoch’s stores. Let’s take care of each other.
A message from our President & CEO
To our community of customers and friends:
In this time of uncertainty regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that Murdoch’s is here to help. While many aspects of our lives are put on hold, we're here to help the vital routines move forward. Our ag community can continue to depend on us for vaccines, feed, and animal health products. Pets and other animals require food, medications, and other wellness products. And that’s why it is our highest commitment to continue serving you with all the essentials you need to support and care for your family, pets, and large animals.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- All Murdoch’s locations have updated hours, with the first hour of business reserved to give customers who are most vulnerable to severe cases of COVID-19, an opportunity to shop when the store is less crowded. Vulnerable customers may include pregnant women, people with weakened immune systems and people older than 60. Check store hours here.
- The health of our customers, vendor partners, and employees is our number one priority. We take pride in the everyday cleanliness of our stores, but we’re stepping it up even more. All Murdoch’s locations are being rigorously cleaned every hour, including counters, shopping carts, bathrooms, and all regular touchpoints.
- All Murdoch’s employees have been encouraged and instructed to practice proper hygiene, including regular hand washing. We’re also refraining from shaking hands, but we hope our honest, friendly smiles will be an acceptable substitute for the time being.
- All Murdoch's employees who are sick or don't feel well have been asked to stay home. Rest assured, we will be taking care of them every way we know how.
- We placed limits on certain products so that everyone has access to high demand items when available.
- We are monitoring new developments and regularly consulting the Center for Disease Control guidelines.
We want to assure you that we will remain diligent in all of our efforts to do our part for the health and safety of our communities while maintaining our commitment to providing you with essential products and neighborly service you need during this challenging time.
If you don’t feel well or choose not to visit one of our stores, we’re happy to assist you with your needs on Murdochs.com.
Please reach out to us with any questions you may have. Click here
President - CEO