DIY Peanut Butter Dog Treats
Home cooking is making a comeback these days. More time at home means that folks are doing more cooking for themselves (and their dogs).
Home cooking for dogs? Really? What’s next?
We know, we know. But before you call us crazy dog people, at least consider trying this simple recipe for DIY peanut butter dog treats.
Because your dog will LOVE them, they’re easy to make, and they’ll fill your kitchen with a warm peanut buttery smell. That’s why.
By the way, this recipe should make around 36 treats (three baking sheets) and the treats will keep in a pantry for about a week. Or, freeze the remainder for later.
- 2 cups flour (whole wheat, preferably)
- ½ cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- ¼ cup water
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Mix the flour, eggs and peanut butter in a large bowl.
- Slowly add in water until the mixture gets doughy.
- Roll out the dough and cut out fun shapes.
- Bake the treats on a baking sheet for around 15 minutes, or until crispy brown.
Want some dog treats without having to make them yourself? We’ve got you covered.Click here