Difficulty Level: Expert
Courtesy of Camp Chef
This bacon wrapped jalapeño popper recipe is so EASY and yet so delicious! If you're having guests over try this appetizer recipe!
- 10 jalapeño peppers, halved, seeds and veins removed
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softned
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons chives, chopped
- 20 strips of bacon (not thick cut)
- 1 Tablespoon Camp Chef's All Purpose Seasoning
Preheat pellet grill to 300 degrees F.
Half the jalapeños, remove seeds and veins. Mix cream cheese, shredded cheese and chives together. Fill the jalapeño halves with cream cheese mixture, wrap in bacon. Place them in pellet grill until the bacon is crispy.
Click here to view this recipe on their site, and more.