KUHL Fit Guide
- FULL: Full seat and thigh for a more relaxed fit
- KLASSIK: A clean fit that is not too tight & not too loose
- TAPERED: Tapered through the seat & thigh for a more tailored fit
How to Measure
- NECK: Measure around the base of your neck.
- CHEST/BUST: Measure fullest part of chest/bust, under arms and across shoulder blades.
- WAIST: Measure around waist where you normally wear your pants.
- HIP: Standing with feet together, measure around fullest part of seat.
- SLEEVES: With arms relaxed at sides and slightly bend, measure from center back across shoulder point to elbow and down to wrist.
- INSEAM: Take a pair of pants that fit well and measure from the crotch to the bottom of the leg along the inseam.
Definitive Guide to Muck Boot Sizes
During the company’s growth, it added a women-specific line of footwear, which (you guessed it) does not follow unisex sizing...
To me, camping checklists (especially the printable ones) are by far the most fun ones to tick...
Smartwool Streamlines its Sock-Naming System
Smartwool has made it easier than ever for you to find what you’re looking for with a new system to navigate its sock collections...